you are going to learn the following topics with your own understanding. wish you all the best for the course, if you want to know more about the course, then visit the official webpage.
you are going to learn:
- making attractive mobile apps for android and iOS
- going to know about Flutter and Dart from the ground up, step-by-step
- you will get to know about how to use a device camera, google maps and authentication and etc.
- uploading images and sending manual and automated push notifications
- learn the deep knowledge of Flutter & Dart with the basics and become an advanced developer.
The basic programming language will help but is not a must-have
- The basic programming language will help but is not a must-have
- you should know basic programing language it will help you more
- you don’t have to be an expert in the iOS or Android development
- for making an android app you need either Windows, macOS, or Linux, and for making iOS you need the macOS platform.
you will get totally re-recorded and updated route with updated and modern version of flutter! now it also has push notification and image upload option.
to know how to construct exceptional iOS and android apps you can join comprehensive and best selling flutter path.
also you don’t need to study android/Java and ios or swift to build real native cell apps!
So the flutter is a framework evolved with the aid of google which gives you access to examine one language and build engaging cell applications very quickly and easily. it’s an SDK supplying the tolling to collect dark code into native code and also gives you a rich set of pre-built and per-installed user interface factors so that you can use it to compose the customer interfaces.
now we need to analyze the flutter, because it’s a very trending and used as primary google apps like their Adwords app which is marked as “equipped for production”
in this route you will know the flutter ans dart from scratch, without prior understanding of them.
Here’s what is included within the route:
sequential setup commands for macOS and Windows
introduction to Flutter, Dart and the concept at the back of widgets
State control answers
Page navigation with tabs, aspect drawers
tips and tricks of debugging
Handling and validating of person input
how to add Google Maps
manual and automated technique of push notification
how to add beautiful animations & web page transitions
overview of the built-in widgets and how you may upload your own ones
how to connect your Flutter app to backend servers by sending Http requests
using digital camera like local device
How to submit your own app to the app shops
And much more!
This course is for you if …
you love building actual native apps for the most engaging cell structures like ios and android
you need to find whole set of capabilities flutter gives
don’t need to learn two completely one of a kind language
Who this course is for:
- if you are a beginner and experienced developer who is interested in dense mobile app development using one language for both platforms.
- a developer who want to make cross-platform ios and android apps with a single programming language